Monday 8 December 2014

My Wishlist this Christmas - Blogmas 2014 Day 6

Hello my lovelies! 

I really struggle these days to know what I want for Christmas as I take in to account the amount of money it will cost those who are buying me things so this year I didn't really ask for much.. but if I could ask for anything then this would be my list.


- A Car - seriously, any car, I wish I could escape sometimes!
- A portable turntable - I have a bit of a thing for vinyl, it just sounds so much nicer.
- Chocolate 
- A new handbag
- A Mac - whether it's a Macbook or a Mac doesn't really matter, I'd be using it for editing things
- A new phone - I have the iPhone 3Gs.. they don't even sell it any more it's that old
- Lots and lots of new dresses
- MeMeMe Cosmetics
- Benefit Cosmetics
- MAC eyeshadow
- Tommy Girl Perfume - it's my absolute favourite all year round!
- A trip to the HP studios - I've been before, I love it, I want to go more
- A trip to Australia
- A trip to New York City - I have a passion for all things Broadway

There would definitely be a whole lot more, but they just aren't coming to me at the moment! What's on your wishlist this year? Is there something you'd like that you know you're not very likely to get? Let me know in the comments below or get in touch via any of my social media links listed here

Love you all! 

T
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment