Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmas Music - Blogmas 2014 Day 17

Hello my lovelies!

Now I don't know about you guys but as Christmas draws nearer I fall more and more in love with the cheese that is Christmas music. I thought I'd share a list of my favourite Christmas songs as we head towards the big day. 


Santa Baby - This one is my all time favourite Christmas song, it's just such a lovely song to both listen to and sing along with!
Baby it's Cold Outside - My all time favourite Christmas sing along song!
All I want for Christmas is You - When else can you pretend to be a diva if not at Christmas?
Oh Christmas Tree
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Once in Royal David's City
Drummer Boy
Jingle Bells
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
White Christmas
Last Christmas - Slightly sad buuuut I still love it.

What are your favourite tunes at Christmas? Let me know down below or get in touch here! Don't foget to share, like, subscribe, +1, etc. 

Love you all!

T
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment