Tuesday 13 May 2014

Anxious Issues: The new project ~ #everydayissues

Hello my lovelies!

I'd like to let you all know about a project I'm starting up called #everydayissues which I will be running both here (as an extension of the Anxious Issues series) and on my YouTube channel. I will be connecting with people from across the world to discuss issues that we all have to deal with in our day to day lives.

I came up with the idea after so many of you wonderful readers emailed and messaged me saying how much you enjoyed my discussion of these topics and appreciate the help I'm giving. I love the idea that spreading the message of 'It's okay to talk about these things' is incredibly important to so many of you hence I'm bringing it up on a bigger scale.


I am already in touch with some bloggers from across the UK and Youtubers worldwide who are really excited about getting involved with the project but this post is really to invite all of YOU to get involved!

If you'd like to write a guest post here or take part in one of my discussion on my channel then get in touch! I want as many people as possible to be getting involved with project so if you think you or someone you know would have some great contributions to make, or if you'd like to find out more about the project then link them to this post and drop me an email showing your interest! 

If you don't want to email or get involved by writing or chatting to me, use #everydayissues to spread the word and spread the link to this page.

Thank you all so much for your support and I can't wait for us to get started on this journey.

Love you all!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment