Friday 7 March 2014

Product Review: Maybelline Super Stay 24 Lip Colour Bold Matte - 815 Fire Coral

Hello my Lovelies!

Yes it's something else a little different! Now, I'm no beauty blogger or fashionista but I will be dropping short and quick product reviews once in a while just to mix things up.

This post is dedicated to the Bold Matte Lip Colour in Fire Coral by Mabelline, a gorgeous firey orange lip stain that is perfect for late spring/summer. Being incredibly bright it suits many skin tones though is clearer on fairer skin.


The product itself is compact and is the perfect size for any handbag or purse so is really rather handy on a night out. I really like that it has 2 parts, the actual colour stain and the protective balm. The stain dries beautifully and is definitely matte in appearance however I must admit that I found my lips sticking together while the colour dried. Once the balm is on over the top though, the sticking stops altogether. 

My main issue with this is that when my lips are dry, it simply crumbles off so it's a pain to wear on a colder day. 

Find this product and others like it in Superdrug, where it's affordable and easy to find.

SO. Ratings!

Colour: 9/10 - I love its vividness
Appearance: 7/10 - It looks gorgeous but when crumbles is off-putting
Texture: 7/10 - Again, nice and smooth and is perfectly matte as long as the lips aren't dry.
Overall: 8/10 - Great product for nights out and summer wear

Love you all! 

T xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment