Friday 14 February 2014

Happy St Valentine's Day!

Hello my lovelies!


This is just a quick post to share my love for you all, yes even you. I just want to take a quick moment to thank you all so much for reading these posts, messaging me with lovely thoughts and even the adorable emails I've had from some of you guys. Even though I've only been doing this for a few months and there's not even 20 posts, it's great to know that there are so many of you enjoying the content and it makes me all the more motivated to get this blog organised. 

I personally answer every single comment, message, email and post that you guys send and it's just so overwhelmingly sweet to know that y'all care so much about the content. If you ever want me to do a post about a particular topic then let me know and I will most likely get the post done pretty quick for you. I try to make sure you all are getting what you want when you come to my blog, it's in your hands. 


I hope you've all had a wonderful Valentine's Day whether you've spent it with a loved one or curled up with some chocolate on the sofa celebrating Single's Appreciation Day. Someone out there loves everything that you hate about yourself and more so don't just survive life by going through the motions each day; live it

I challenge each and every one of you to do one new thing this month that you would never even dream of doing, whether it's trying a new food, going out somewhere new, talking to someone new or something bigger.. It could be signing up for a half marathon or arranging a holiday with your mates! Whatever it is, I really want you all to do something for yourselves. Put that life back in to your veins and really LIVE!


You may have noticed I also now have adverts appearing on the blog. Thanks to you guys, I can earn money (even if it's just a few extra pennies) because I've got the content and the page traffic to do so. So again, it's a big thank you to you all for helping get this blog out there and seen. 

Much much love to you all! 

T xxx

P.S. My YouTube channel is almost ready to get going! I'll be filming and editing the first few videos in the upcoming weeks so keep your eyes peeled!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Rebecca i just nominated you for a liebster award on my blog, go check out the blog post for more information www.victoriastyleseverything.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete