Tuesday 17 December 2013

(Not-so-)Weekly Favourites!

Hello my lovelies! 

Yes, it's been a while since the first 'Weekly' Favourites went up, hence the title change. BUT I do have a small selection of glorious goodies that I'm totally loving right now so read on to find out more!

Before I actually show you my favourites, I just wanted you all to know that I'm looking for someone to design the template for my blog design so if you think you have an idea that I'll like, get in touch and send me a mock up! The lucky person I choose will get a blog post dedicated to them and I will promote them at the end of each blog post I do, they will also be allowed to feature a copyright tag on their design. There may be other benefits for them in the future too, so get involved and help me get this blog looking a little less... bleurgh and a little more BAM.

These darling boot slippers can be found in Primark for a rather lovely price and are super comfortable! I absolutely adore how Christmasy they are and there's a few different styles but all with the same soft fleece inside. Plus they're really in style this Christmas so grab them while you can!


So my parent's got me my advent calendar this year and boy did they choose well. This Continental selection advent calendar by Thornton's has got a delicious range of Chocolates ranging from praline to caramel and are the PERFECT treat each morning in the lead up to Christmas.

I find that my skin dries up really fast in the Winter so I've taken to drinking one of these 2 litre bottles a day in order to keep hydrated. I'm not saying you all ought to go spend money on bottled water because it is expensive (I'm just really picky about what I drink), but I do suggest that if you have dry skin in cold weather like myself that you drink plenty of water over the next few months. 

This tiny Tangle Teaser is an absolute God send. My hair gets tangled and knotty in no time in Winter, not helped by the constant damp air and wind, so having this brush has been a delight. Thanks Nana!

Of course who doesn't love seeing Christmas trees everywhere at Christmas time? This little one is sat on my desk in my University room and I have had it for years so it's lovely to be able to add the Christmas touch to my home away from home. 

Winter scarves, hats and gloves are a big favourite of mine at the moment. This scarf in particular is my all time favourite, not just because it's the Harry Potter Gryffindor scarf, but because it's super long and really cosy which makes it perfect for this lovely Wintery weather.

I must admit, these did not appeal to me at first, but after a few trips to Primark I decided to pick up one in each pattern (Blue Reindeer and Red Robin) and boy am I glad I did! These pyjama bottoms are the comfiest things I have ever worn to bed and are really handy for lounging about during the day too. They're perfect for this time of year as they have that gorgeous Christmas touch and they don't burn a hole in your wallet either!
That's all for now but I'm sure there'll be another load of wonderful things for me to share with you all again soon enough. If you'd like to know where to get any of these items from, get in touch and I'd be happy to let you know. 

Feel free to comment and let me know what you're loving this week. 

Love you all!

T xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment